[OSM-talk] Annual OSMF General Meeting on Saturday, 12 December 2020, 16:00 UTC

Rory McCann (OSMF Board) rory.mccann at osmfoundation.org
Fri Sep 11 16:46:08 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Remember, if you have not been an OSMF members for 90 days before the
election, you are not entitled to vote for the OSMF Board. And that
deadline is in a day or so.

So, if I've done by maths right, if you're a member on
2020-09-12T23:59:59Z you can definitely vote, after that, you can't.
That's about 31 hours from this email.

Countdown timer:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=1440&iso=20200912T235959&msg=OSMF%20Membership