[OSM-talk] Big Blue Button download

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Thu Sep 17 18:21:37 UTC 2020

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 10:50 AM Rory McCann <rory at technomancy.org> wrote:

> Great to see people using the BBB server. We didn't ask to delete
> anything, the video is still there (I sent you the link off-list). When you
> view the Room in BBB, you should see “Room Recordings” underneath, which
> should have the recordings, do you see that? Then click on “Presentation”,
> and you should be able to watch the video in your browser.

We were advised by Dorthea that recordings are not meant to be stored on
the server.

* Please note that recordings are not meant to be stored on the server for
a long
time, due to space restrictions.

Can you confirm that we can leave the recordings on the server and are able
to link to the recordings for other sites, like the wiki?

Best,
Clifford

--
@osm_washington