[OSM-talk] Tagging an abandoned path?

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 25 16:43:25 UTC 2020

Nick's description is "overgrown, unclear, prone to flooding"

These are all subjective interpretations.
There are many official PROW's in those conditions.
It doesn't mean they're "abandoned" or "disused".
It doesn't mean someone isn't prepared to wade or hack their way through.

Accurate descriptions of the path's state(s) are required. Tags
something like: Overgrown=yes, flooding=intermittent  etc.

DaveF