[OSM-talk] Suggested mass edits

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Sun Apr 18 17:20:10 UTC 2021

Along with the usual caveats about "mass edits" (these must be done very carefully and with deliberate, targeted purpose), I say this:  both of these (1 and 2) seem reasonable to me.

I additionally say "thank you," as our community doesn't always get such polite requests / notifications of these.

SteveA