[OSM-talk] Suggested mass edits

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun Apr 18 22:43:02 UTC 2021

Martin,
I dont know ow experienced you are, but tools are their to rapidly see the history of objects, to confirm or not that prior to last edits these objects were valid,

If for example there is a valid relation, either to describe a territory, a river, a route network, if an inexperience  contributor deletes some or all the members, it is important to repair, and not simply blindly update and destroy, creating even more problems.
We surely should not encourage contributors to simply fly over a territory and garden, blindly pick this, remove that thinking this is not usefull.
Pierre