[OSM-talk] Suggested mass edits

pangoSE pangose at riseup.net
Mon Apr 19 10:50:47 UTC 2021

>> Another usual caveat is:
>>
>> If these buggy objects appear in clusters, they might hint at a deeper
>> problem. Are many of them created by the same user(s) or by the same
>> editor(s)? If that is the case, more research might be appropriate so
>> that editors or workflows can be improved. Sometimes analysis of the
>> broken data can also point to a broken import or mass edit that has so
>> far been undetected and will, upon closer look, have more problems
>> than just these obvious ones. In such a situation, simply deleting the
>> buggy objects will remove the "red flags" that would otherwise have
>> pointed at the broken import or mass edits.
>
> +1

I uploaded the json data from overpass from query 1) to a gist:
https://gist.github.com/pangoSE/87c8706cc442930ebed8fab639d856fd (2MB)
I'll start from the top and look through a few to see if I can find
something interesting. :)

If anyone else investigates you are welcome to reference the line number

cheers