[OSM-talk] Suggested mass edits

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 20 08:51:52 UTC 2021

On 4/20/21 10:47 AM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> On 4/20/21 10:31 AM, pangoSE wrote:
>> Could you open a ticket on the JOSM bugtracker about this?
>
> There is no need for that, the reported revision is ancient.
>
> Recent JOSM revisions are not responsible for any of these issues.

Correction. I read 29952 as the JOSM revision, but it's the number of
issues.

Since JOSM uses 'JOSM/1.5' for many years now, you need to get the
revision from the created_by tag by parsing 'JOSM 1.5 (<revision> '.

You should see that mostly ancient revisions are responsible for
creating these issues.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--