[OSM-talk] Tool to detect all accounts that created specific objects in a given area

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Feb 3 07:33:01 UTC 2021

Is there some already existing tool to get authors of all people who edited
some specific objects?

Basically, I want to specify an Overpass Query and get in response example
changeset for every account who edited this object.

I ask this as I run into big undiscussed import, that is likely a copyright violation
and involves such uneditable objects as landuse=farmland made of 933 ways.

It clearly qualifies for mass-revert, but I want to ask all involved accounts to
give them chance to respond

(maybe actually this import was discussed?
maybe they will provide info abut source, post to imports@ and fix supermassive
relations - chances of that are low, but I want to start from that, not from mass
revert).