[OSM-talk] OSM.org Header Change Proposals

Yves ycai at mailbox.org
Sat Feb 6 06:42:07 UTC 2021

I find it unavoidable to see such 'proposal' and github issues opened on such topics by community members, www.openstreetmap.org is our front face.
While on the website, not much can happen until somebody step up and provide some code, there should be a way for the community to show support and consensus (or the contrary) for an idea, even if the only outcome is a label on github.

Issues are a good interface for fixing bug, less so for design decisions. So the question remains, where should the mob gather?

Yves