[OSM-talk] Report on the OSMF 2021 Survey after One Week

Allan Mustard allan.mustard at osmfoundation.org
Mon Jan 25 01:29:21 UTC 2021

The OSMF Privacy Policy prohibits use of the email addresses for that
purpose:

> We do not share email addresses associated with accounts with any
> third party and they are only accessible to our operations and working
> group personnel that have signed confidentiality agreements.[1]
The questions were developed based on Board interactions with community
members across the globe, as imagico has said is his preference,[2] by
contacting community members and listening to them.  An example of such
interaction was documented in my diary.[3]

apm

[1] https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Privacy_Policy
[2] https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2021-January/086005.html
[3] https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/apm-wa/diary/392767