[OSM-talk] Persian/Arabian Gulf Tagging

Abdullah Abdulrhman abdullahOSM at outlook.com
Fri Jul 2 15:50:02 UTC 2021

I think that the discussion has taken a long time. Thank you and everyone who discussed it. I agree with the solutions to put the name tag blank or put it in the two names A/B and each language has its name that suits it. I think the Arab and Iranian society is open to these options, but how can we ensure that this thing is not changed, the new members who They don't know about this agreement or fanatics from both communities may not stick to it, also it may be the solution is from OSM data management to not allowing a change name tags.

Thank you and best regards