[OSM-talk] query nodes by attributes of connected ways?

Hugh Kelley hghklly at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 12:08:53 UTC 2021

Hello,

I'm am trying to extract a set of nodes that represent signalized
intersections with bike infrastructure leading into them.

the trouble I have run into is that I don't think there is a way to query
nodes according to the attributes of the ways that connect to them.

Is that correct? If it is I can download the data and run the query as a
join on the to and from OSM_ID's of the way in postgres. this will be
fairly time consuming though so i wanted to first check and see whether
anyone had a way to do this in overpass or overpass turbo.

thanks for any and all suggestions.

--
Hugh Kelley