[OSM-talk] Recent spikes in the use of road key

Bert -Araali- Van Opstal bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 17:33:19 UTC 2021

Just the key "road=*", search for road in Taginfo tab KEY.
In Taginfo I searched for the key, got a long list with all kinds of
keys containing the word "road", then selected just "road" from the list
returned by taginfo.

If you go to chronology tab you see the spikes very clearly.

Greetings,

Bert Araali