[OSM-talk] Racist, insulting and abusive comments on OSM related channels

Sören Reinecke tilmanreinecke at yahoo.de
Mon Mar 15 13:24:48 UTC 2021

 > https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/List_of_OSM_centric_Telegram_accounts/anti-spam_initiative#Code_Of_Conduct_for_federation_bans https://t.me/fosmbot
Is there any reason why you bring up the federation on Telegram I created? It is not related to Discord.

    Am Sonntag, 14. März 2021, 22:50:18 MEZ hat 80hnhtv4agou--- via talk <talk at openstreetmap.org> Folgendes geschrieben:

 https://discord.com/guidelineshttps://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000029731 https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/List_of_OSM_centric_Telegram_accounts/anti-spam_initiative#Code_Of_Conduct_for_federation_bans https://t.me/fosmbot https://www.whatsapp.com/legal/updates/terms-of-service