[OSM-talk] Wiki userbox "You are not a cat"

Daniel Capilla dcapillae at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 17:37:35 UTC 2021

Hi,

I preferred to use the silhouette of a kitten, a nice and positive
symbol, instead of a negative symbol. I think it looks nicer that way,
and funnier too: the silhouette of a cat next to the message "This user
is not a cat" looks like the famous "This is not a pipe". [1]

Regards,

Daniel

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images