[OSM-talk] OSMF LCCWG Moderation Subcommittee Call for Participation

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Fri Mar 26 19:01:16 UTC 2021

Volunteers from across the OpenStreetMap community are coming together to
redefine how we communicate in our spaces, and the LCCWG Moderation
Subcommittee invites your participation in the process. To date, the
subcommittee has created a Scope of Work
<https://hackmd.io/TlZ5i1oKRt6v9Mfxe5TcfQ?view> and finalized an Implementation
Plan <https://hackmd.io/oqst2Pt1RlyLITj5lmMLcg?view> that outlines our step
by step approach to the work. Please take a minute to indicate your
interest in participating in the process via this form
<https://osmus.wufoo.com/forms/mafcbqk0vtutzy/>. And help us spread the
word! Please share this form with anyone who might be interested. Form
closes April 10, 2021. Thank you!

Clifford Snow
For the LCCWG Moderation Subcommittee