[OSM-talk] problem with HOT mapping in Niger

Pete Masters pedrito1414 at googlemail.com
Mon May 10 07:32:22 UTC 2021

Hi John and all, good catch - thanks for raising this!

I flagged with the project originator (CartONG) and sent them a link to
this thread - they have already responded and are going to check out the
situation now.

There is indeed compulsory onboarding / training for all groups wishing to
manage projects in the tasking manager... But, in this case, CartONG have
been building and managing good quality projects for 5+ years, so I don't
think it's down to lack of experience or care.

Cheers,

Pete