[OSM-talk] Is there a tool to generate OSM based website about route?

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sat May 29 06:26:49 UTC 2021

In fact, it fulllfils most of them. Main problem is that all queries
are made dynamically.

Is there some sane way to export Broute route overview into a static site?

So someone entering listing of several routes would not need to
- wait for queries to complete
- generating flurry of requests to that service
- rely on external service

Thanks for reminding me about brouter, I failed to notice that it
matches very well - despite that I am using it.

And surface info would be in exported data that is available
there. Maybe also elevation profile info?

May 29, 2021, 03:19 by govvin at gmail.com: