[OSM-talk] Is there a tool to generate OSM based website about route?

Jean-Baptiste Richard inbox at jeanbaptisterichard.eu
Sun May 30 08:27:06 UTC 2021

Hi,

Osmand give all that but that's not a website.

Graphhopper's website has an interface that gives most of what you're asking:
- OSM based map displaying route. Yes
- elevation profile. Yes
- summary of length/time/total elevation. Yes
- statistics about surface of ways forming route. Apparently not
- static website, without generating it from scratch on every page load. No: generates on every load. Depends on the routing algorithm and the osm database.

E.g. https://graphhopper.com/maps/?point=42.466375%2C-2.440413&point=42.454732%2C-2.451625&point=42.453703%2C-2.450166&elevation=true&profile=bike&use_miles=false&selected_detail=Elevation&layer=Omniscale

Best regards / Cordialement / Un saludo / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kenavo,
Jean-Baptiste Richard

--
Sent from mobile. Please excuse my brevity, and typos if any.