[OSM-talk] Next OSMF Board & OSMF Advisory Board meeting: Tue. 2nd Nov. 2021

Amanda McCann amanda.mccann at osmfoundation.org
Mon Nov 1 16:45:05 UTC 2021

Hello fellow OSMers

Tomorrow is another meeting of the OSMF Board & Advisory Board. 2 of our corporate members would like to make presentations, and I thought the rest of yous might be interested, namely:

* Esri ArcGIS Datasets year in review [name=Andrew Turner / Deane Kensok (Esri)]
* MapBuilder, An experiment to build the best map  [name=Ninoslav Petrovic / Harsh Govind (Microsoft)]
    * 20-30 minutes for presentation / QA

Details on the meeting are below: