[OSM-talk] Form to improve the OSMTracker tool.

Jean Marco Rojas Umana JeanMarco at estudiantec.cr
Fri Aug 5 23:51:56 UTC 2022

Hello, I am Jean Marco Rojas, a student at the Technological Institute of Costa Rica (Public University), in the Computer Engineering career, I am currently doing professional practice in the Laboratorio Experimental.<https://www.tec.ac.cr/grupo-investigacion/laboratorio-experimental/> My practice consists of proposing and developing an improvement to the OSMTracker. We have created a very short form to validate the necessity to implement a functionality to upload tracked traces to a shared folder. The form has only 7 questions, most of them are "Yes" or "No" questions, so it will take you less than 5 minutes to complete. Thank you very much. Your contribution is valuable for improving the tool.
Form link: https://forms.gle/yqgnCWT8E12Dh2L59