[OSM-talk] Google Summer of Code 2022 - Accepted Projects

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon May 30 08:24:04 UTC 2022

The 2022 GSoC organisation team, that is Sarah Hoffmann, Tobias Knerr
and myself, are happy to announce that OpenStreetMap was accepted as a
participating organisation and last week we were awarded 4 slots for our
four suggested projects.

You can find more information on our participation in GSoC on the OSM
wiki https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2022 and
a list of the accepted projects here
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2022/Accepted_projects

We wish all contributors a successful summer, and would like to thank
all the mentors that have volunteered to look after the projects.

Simon