[Tile-serving] [osm2pgsql] Providing OSX binaries/packages (#15)

Eric Theise notifications at github.com
Tue Apr 9 14:43:58 UTC 2013

No crashes. Database errors on import. I haven't had time to revisit it since last week, but I recall the problem being duplicate key errors while creating current_ways. I started with some Geofabrik excerpts, then some of Migurski's; the problem was consistent. @apmon helped me on #osm-dev a bit.

I don't think the problem was my self-compiled osm2pgsql, but anything to restore confidence in the OSM tool + documentation chain will be a plus.

---
https://github.com/openstreetmap/osm2pgsql/issues/15#issuecomment-16116671