[Tile-serving] [mod_tile] add test framework that can be run with 'make test' - refs #10 (#11)

Dane Springmeyer notifications at github.com
Wed Apr 10 19:56:16 UTC 2013

Also, my motivation here is to provide a jump start to a test framework start that could also be used for osm2pgsql - the similiarity is that both are now on github thanks to @tomhughes and @apmon and both ideally need exhaustive tests to be run after features are added and before releases. I think tests for osm2pgsql are more important than for mod_tile (osm2pgsql has more users and more complexity) but starting with mod_tile seemed like a more fruitful way to get starting feedback from the community.

---
https://github.com/openstreetmap/mod_tile/pull/11#issuecomment-16197971