[Tile-serving] New release of osm2pgsql?

Kai Krueger kakrueger at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 15:53:43 UTC 2013

Hello,

as mentioned last week I would like to start a more proper release
process for a tile rendering stack (osm2pgsql, mod_tile, renderd) of OSM.

With Osm2pgsql currently reasonably stable and no larger development
ongoing, I wanted to start with that and therefore asked if anyone knows
of any
issues that would prevent currently tagging a stable release of osm2pgsql.

Since then only 1 issue cropped up, which should now be fixed thanks to
Sarah. ( PBF files were not correctly read on a 32 bit system due to a
32 bit / 64 bit issue of node ids )

So unless there is any objections, I will tag the current snapshot (
064e2267afff0706e3c208664fdcb45243ed982e ) as a "release" and mark it as
version 0.82.0 later today.

Kai