[Tile-serving] [osm2pgsql] Providing OSX binaries/packages (#15)

sanzoghenzo notifications at github.com
Tue Apr 16 14:42:58 UTC 2013

Hi @springmeyer , first time user here!
I tried to use your last version, but it seems there's some problems with paths:

    $ osm2pgsql -c -d mygis -U postgres -W -H localhost trentino-alto-adige.osm
    osm2pgsql SVN version 0.81.0 (64bit id space)

    Password:
    Using projection SRS 900913 (Spherical Mercator)
    Couldn't open style file '/Users/dane/projects/mapnik-packaging/osx/staging/share/osm2pgsql/default.style': No such file or directory
    Error occurred, cleaning up

obviously my default.style is in /usr/local/share/osm2pgsql
thanks for the attention

---
https://github.com/openstreetmap/osm2pgsql/issues/15#issuecomment-16448632