[Tile-serving] [osm2pgsql] 64 bit ids do not work (#23)

4x4falcon notifications at github.com
Wed May 1 08:41:38 UTC 2013

I'm trying to create a nominatim server and attempting to load osm file using osm2pgsql gives segfault as soon as it gets to a 64bit id.

You can get a copy of the small (~15k) datafile from http://www.4x4falcon.com/osm_data/node_0002.osm which shows the problem.

The version of osm2pgsql I'm using is the latest (1 May 2013) from git.

The problem appears to be in the function ram_cache_nodes_set_dense in file node-ram-cache.c

Command to load using nominatim is

./utils/setup.php --osm-file node_0002.osm --all

which then uses osm2pgsql with the following command

./osm2pgsql -lsc -O gazetteer --hstore -C 4250 -d nominatim node_0002.osm

Even if i enter the osm2pgsql command directly osm2pgsql still segfaults.

Running on ubuntu 12.04 lts

Cheers
Ross

---