[Tile-serving] [osm2pgsql] Providing Windows binaries/packages (#17)

emirhartato notifications at github.com
Sat May 4 02:16:32 UTC 2013

@springmeyer well, I have 4 GB RAM and all participants for the workshop should have 4 GB RAM minimum on their system (we put system pre-requisite on the invitation) and we won't import huge osm file so I think it won't be a problem. But I will put on a note on our tutorial that if it doesn't work because of memory issue.

next step... I think it's easy enough, I assume our participants are advance enough. they had beginner OSM-QGIS-InaSAFE and OSM-QGIS-InaSAFE intermediate before so it shouldn't be a problem ;)

---
https://github.com/openstreetmap/osm2pgsql/issues/17#issuecomment-17426356