[Tile-serving] [mod_tile] initialising file storage backend debug messages (#15)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Wed May 22 07:32:46 UTC 2013

Yes, this is a bug that I noticed as well. It's because that message is output when the `LoadTileConfigFile` directive is seen, but if `ModTileTileDir` appears later then the directory will change after the message is output.

I think the refactoring to support multiple storage backends may have fixed this though, as that message is now output when the file storage backend is initialised, which I think will be on the first request - basically it happens the first time `tile_translate` is called.

---
https://github.com/openstreetmap/mod_tile/issues/15#issuecomment-18261824