[Tile-serving] [OSM-dev] mod_tile causes segfault on debian 7.0

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Wed May 22 11:34:36 UTC 2013

On 22 May 2013 12:06, Sven Geggus <lists at fuchsschwanzdomain.de> wrote:

> I get segmentation faults in mod_tile on a more or less regular basis which
> will leave apache in a 100% CPU on all cores state!

Ah, that's interesting, I'm seeing something very similar. I'm using
1341e129e5 (22 April) with apache2-mpm-event 2.2.22 (on Ubuntu 12.04)

I'm not sure that commit is necessarily involved, since it doesn't
change anything for apache 2.2, but perhaps the bug was introduced
elsewhere and that commit is just a symptom? I'm just using renderd
with a normal disk backend, if that helps.

I'm not sure what's triggering it, but it looks like it might be
happening every few days. If someone can figure out the trigger, I'm
happy to git-bisect.

Cheers,
Andy