[Tile-serving] mod_tile causes segfault on debian 7.0

Sven Geggus lists at fuchsschwanzdomain.de
Wed May 22 12:01:57 UTC 2013

Tom Hughes <tom at compton.nu> wrote:

> Unfortunately there is no way (that Kai has found) to get a per-thread
> memory pool on 2.2 so the old code is still used there, which will quite
> likely crash if you are using a threaded mpm.

Which renders current versions of mod_tile defakto unusable on Ubuntu LTS
and Debian stable at least if you don't use backports of Apache 2.4 ?!

Can't we just keep a branch with the old (stable) code then?

As I don't run renderd I won't be able to use other tile storage backends
anyway.

Sven

--
"Das Einzige wovor wir Angst haben müssen ist die Angst selbst"
						(Franklin D. Roosevelt)

/me is giggls at ircnet, http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web