[Tile-serving] [mod_tile] Bleed (#29)

Stephan Bösch-Plepelits notifications at github.com
Mon May 27 07:17:49 UTC 2013

Yes, I used an older version of mod_tile for testing bbox; it really works!

The main difference I found between the 'buffer-size' and my 'bleed' implementation is the different handling of avoid-edges: If you set 'avoid-edges' when using 'buffer-size' the real edges are used, with 'bleed' the extended edges.

I don't know if this is a desirable feature - I would guess it doesn't really matter.

Thanks for pointing out buffer-size and the change in mod_tile. I guess before I implement the next feature, I'll ask if something similar already exists :)

---
https://github.com/openstreetmap/mod_tile/pull/29#issuecomment-18485542