[Tile-serving] [osm2pgsql] Providing Windows binaries/packages (#17)

alex85k notifications at github.com
Fri Jul 25 09:21:00 UTC 2014

Oh, it iseems I forgot to add ``config.h.in`` when committing. Sorry, will try to find it and update my repository. By the way, cmake system is ''much'' simpler than autotools variant.

PBF support needs protobuf-c, that can be built with configure (MSYS or cygwin) but hard to build with Visual Studio (may need a lot of patching and build system replacement). I'll look if needed.

---
https://github.com/openstreetmap/osm2pgsql/issues/17#issuecomment-50126758