[Tile-serving] [mod_tile] "Failed to read cmd on fd" errors since mod_tile update on 2nd June (#77)

jburgess777 notifications at github.com
Sat Jul 26 18:41:51 UTC 2014

The "failed to read cmd" message was added by Kai in 9d4e10e7c0ee5533d479f7365f135409e11b3250. It will be triggered any time a connection is closed because recv() returns 0 for this case. I don't think it is any cause for concern but maybe we want to set this at LOG_DEBUG or differentiate between -1 (errors) and 0 (successful close).

---
https://github.com/openstreetmap/mod_tile/issues/77#issuecomment-50244923