[Tilesathome] Status of lowzoom?

Hakan Tandogan hakan at gurkensalat.com
Tue Sep 11 15:55:27 BST 2007

> On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 01:57:23PM +0200, spaetz wrote:
>

>> The second issue is that it would make sense to have a low-zoom render
>> queue, just like we have with the normal requests. In the optimal case
>> this queue would be automatically be populated by the server when it
>> notices that a high zoom tile has been modified, but in the beginning a
>> manual re-request should probably be possible too.
>
> The low-zoom request queue works now. People can request low-zoom tiles
> and they will be handed out to those clients who are configured to render
> the layer "lowzoom".

Where do I request low-zoom renderings? Are requests served from "usual"
URL ( http://dev.openstreetmap.org/~ojw/Requests ) ?

ifw.org seems to allow only z12 requests. The only other option I'm seeing
over there is the "run lowzoom.pl x y z" requester on level-6 tiles.

Regards,
Hakan

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering...