[Tilesathome] Proposal: Keeping tileset as one file

spaetz osm at sspaeth.de
Mon Jun 9 15:11:40 BST 2008

On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 02:09:48PM +0200, Michael Bergbauer wrote:
> On Mon Jun 09, 2008 at 01:4531PM +0200, spaetz wrote:
> > Everything can help, but moving away from a NFS attached disk should be the lowest hanging fruit that would make many of the proposed solutions redundant, I'd gues.
>
> Yes, true. However: the change I suggested can be made now. For local
> disks we have to wait a while.

They have been ordered since quite a while, so I would not expect that it takes too long. If you think that you can improve the t at h server without introducing overhead once we switch back to local disks, why don't you go ahead and patch the server?

crschmidt is the guy to ask for a login account on the tah machine. Others might also apply patch files, if you ask them.

spaetz