[Tilesathome] Grey lines

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Mon May 12 21:40:40 BST 2008

I'm playing with my own version of the Batik renderer right now and noticed
that using the osmarender XML files cause Batik's transcoder to generate
images that aren't square. The ones I'm rendering right now are 879x878
pixels.

This could be the source of the extra grey line. Maybe when the resulting
image is scaled down, the longer dimension is kept, with the 1px line
resulting across the top.