[Tilesathome] Do you need more servers?

Svavar Kjarrval svavar at kjarrval.is
Sun May 8 17:02:18 BST 2011

Hi.

I was wondering, considering constant TRAPI, API and ROMA errors in the
t at h client, if you needed more server resources. I have a Linode
instance with lots of bandwidth I barely use which I can offer if you
need it (I've used 10 GB of the 400GB so far this month, for example).

Upgraded my home machine recently to 16GB RAM and it's badly utilized in
regards to t at h since most of the time goes into trying to retrieve work
instead of executing. Since I have these resources at hand, I figured I
could offer them in case you could use them.

With regards,
Svavar Kjarrval