[uMap] End user documentation

Guillaume compte.umap at whoz.me
Wed Oct 5 16:15:53 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I don't find any end user documentation for Umap. Is there any ? And if
not, would anyone interested in building / writing one ?

I know there are resources to learn & teach Umap, but they're scattered
throughout wiki pages, tutorials on blogs, forums, and OSM Q/A help.

It's not as easy as having end user documentation in a single place,
where people can easily get into Umap, learn how to use it and improve
their mapping skills.

I often discover great Umaps, and find myself wondering "How was it made
? How can I do something cool like that ?"... And then I'm stuck and
can't find an answer.

So, if there's a end user documentation : where is it ? If there isn't,
it would be nice to have a place to start writing it.

Cheers

Guillaume