[Accessibility] .osm file to loadstone file

rj rjonav at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 27 08:42:04 BST 2012

Hi Peter, Hi list,

I used the tool from the site you named to convert the .osm file for the
Nethrerlands I downloaded from http://download.geofabrik.de/osm/

After importing the file in Loadstone on the phone  it knows all the
intersections. This works fine for me. (thanks for the idea)

I used the source under linux but some other people need to run the tool
under windows and  the osm.exe file does not run.
How do you use the tool under windows?

Robert,