[Design] how to write personas?

Rob Baker rrbaker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 13:46:32 BST 2011

Hey folks,

Rekindling this discussion, I have another personas document from Oxfam
America (my former employers), who agreed to share it with us.  This was
made as part of the process to redesign the current website.  I particularly
like the highlight of the questions, the additional work for age and
location ranges, and the presentation.  Hopefully helpful alongside the
Stamen file as well.