[Openstreetmap-dev] Re: eclipse project file checked in

Immanuel Scholz immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Wed Aug 3 23:32:45 BST 2005

SteveC:
> Cool. I know people have been getting in to eclipse.

I like it very much, especally since its catching up with featureness
with IDEA & Co. And I use it every day at work (when I am in a java
project), so if you have any questions.. ;-)

> Can we try and move some of the more mundane development emails to the
> openstreetmap-dev list? Are you on it?

Ups, of course. I just picked the wrong mailing list. Let's flip to the
other side..

>>Have fun and tell me when Tom's finished with his applet thingie Steve
>>mention about :).
>
> Absolutely. It really is coming. Tom and I have been sidetracked this
> evening writing up something, otherwise it would be up today.

But it is still in java? Or will it be in java all the time? Or what is
that saphi..err..ruby you keep talking about? ;-).

Ciao, Imi.

PS: For those who don't read the non-dev openstreetmap mailing list: I
posted that revision 509 now features a .project and .classpath for
eclipse. See the log comment for more.