[Openstreetmap-dev] Re: OSM map down (Internal Server Error 500 on OSM.)

SteveC steve at fractalus.com
Thu Aug 11 16:27:36 BST 2005

Hi,

Mind posting to openstreetmap-dev so other people can see too?

* @ 11/08/05 04:11:43 PM erjohan at gmail.com wrote:
> Is that intended behaviour? Seems kind of pointless to me (hehe! ;-)
> there usually are two points defining a line, not just one).

I think you mean 'the xml looks kind of bad, with lots of trkpt's inside
tksegs  within trks'. And no, it isn't brilliant but 1) gzip encoding
will make this very small on the network and 2) Can you think of a
better way of doing it in gpx?

have fun,

SteveC steve at fractalus.com http://www.fractalus.com/steve/