[Openstreetmap-dev] Timestamp from server?

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Dec 30 12:01:47 GMT 2005

I'll add a ticket to track, but it would be useful when providing feedback
to Steve etc regarding server activity when using the applet (or the API in
general) if the server could deliver the timestamp in the response. It would
then be easy to see from the java log etc how different users see the
interface with OSM. At the moment the java log gives a nice pretty and clean
run of tile deliveries but no way of spotting that each tile took 30 seconds
to deliver (for example - not suggesting its that bad as I speak!)

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk