[Openstreetmap-dev] applet developments - interface prototype

Tom Carden tom at tom-carden.co.uk
Fri Jul 8 00:30:45 BST 2005

I've uploaded another test editing applet.  It's still not working on
OSM data, but it's cute.  This time you can type directly onto lines.
(You can guess where this is headed).

http://www.tom-carden.co.uk/p5/osm_lines_text/applet/

The buttons will definitely change, but for the moment you can use them
to switch modes between adding nodes, adding lines and adding text.

It might not stay as three separate modes (would one mode work?), but
for the moment it makes testing easier.

In my next OSM coding session, I'll combine this with a connection to
the OSM server so that people can use it to add/edit real data.

Comments welcome,

Tom.