[Openstreetmap-dev] Hi, I am new.

Immanuel Scholz immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Sat Jul 30 21:22:57 BST 2005

Hi folks,

I am wanting to join you and maybe help a little in developing
applications for the open street map project.

I am a java and c++ developer with lots of boring spare time and got a
brand new Zaurus C3100 some days ago together with a GPS receiver card.
I saw Steve and Ben's lecture at WhatTheHack and since I was looking for
a software for my new toy as well as a project to burn my boring free
time with anyway..... :-)

I'll try to compile and play with the existing codebase a little bit
while I am on WTH. Maybe I ask later for help, if I run into problems..

See ya,
Imi.