[Openstreetmap-dev] osmeditor for windows?

SteveC steve at fractalus.com
Wed May 18 16:34:32 BST 2005

* @ 18/05/05 04:21:04 PM list at floffm.sillysea.de wrote:
> Hey Nick,
>
> is it possible to have a windows-version of the osmeditor?

I'll let nick explain what he wants to do with that...

But, Nick - on the applet can we integrate any changes you've made in
your forked version integrated back in to the applet tree? I think it's
best they be integrated.

We're having another coding day on Saturday you're welcome to join...
and I forsee doing more work on the applet / application to make it load
in something approximating realtime rather than glacial. This means the
codebases are only going to fork more, and yet you can still run the
applet as an application if you want to...

have fun,

SteveC steve at fractalus.com http://www.fractalus.com/steve/