[Openstreetmap-dev] osmeditor for windows?

Nick Whitelegg nick at hogweed.org
Wed May 18 21:36:33 BST 2005

On Wednesday 18 May 2005 16:34, SteveC wrote:
> * @ 18/05/05 04:21:04 PM list at floffm.sillysea.de wrote:
> > Hey Nick,
> >
> > is it possible to have a windows-version of the osmeditor?
>
> I'll let nick explain what he wants to do with that...
>
> But, Nick - on the applet can we integrate any changes you've made in
> your forked version integrated back in to the applet tree? I think it's
> best they be integrated.

Sounds good. The changed files are in the standalone subdirectory of the
applet directory - there  are a number of new files and I made some minor
changes to the existing files osmAppletButtons and osmDisplay to allow saving
and loading of GPX files, and selecting track segments etc. Give me a shout
if there are any problems with my code.

BTW did your exams go ok?

> We're having another coding day on Saturday you're welcome to join...

What sort of stuff are you doing? I need to get a lot of marking done but if
I'm free I'd be particularly interested in the key/value stuff....

Nick