[Openstreetmap-dev] Using osmServerClient ?

Tom Carden tom at tom-carden.co.uk
Tue May 31 12:00:34 BST 2005

SteveC wrote:
>* @ 31/05/05 11:12:56 AM tom at tom-carden.co.uk wrote:
>> Only if you do black for all lines with equal z, and then white for all
>> lines with equal z.
>>
>> But yes, in theory, it would work.
>>
>> I still think that complicated junctions, bridges etc will just require
>> the
>> maths that Nick was working on.
>
> but we'll still need Z information :-/

Or junction information.  It's different.  You either do z information for
lines, or you put a node at every line intersection, and add info about
which lines are actually connected, and which junction is on top.

Not sure which is nicer.  Probably having every road with z of 1, and
changing it only when needed.

Tom.