[OSM-dev] Applet hangs

Dan Karran dan at karran.net
Sun Apr 9 15:59:35 BST 2006

On 4/8/06, Lars Aronsson <lars at aronsson.se> wrote:
> Lately, it has sometimes happened to me that the edit applet just
> hangs and doesn't respond.  It happened when I was placing new
> dots, and at the next click there was no dot.  I cannot switch to
> the line segment tool or any other tool.  Next thing, after I
> switch to another window and back, the toolbar isn't rendered.

I've had some similar experiences lately as well. Also, when adding
points or lines, they have sometimes appeared as I've gone along, then
suddenly a number of them disappear in the middle. Before today, that
behaviour was making the applet hang, but now it seems to let me carry
on - it just means I have to add those points again.

I'm guessing it may be a problem connecting with the API server.

Cheers,
Dan

--
Dan Karran